- Terms like syns, speed and hex a/b are all part of your everyday vocabulary now.
This can be my hex a and I’ll just syn the rest, be grand.
- You’re delighted when it’s evening time and you realise you haven’t used a healthy extra yet…
Cheese or a milky latte? Baked oats or bread? Decisions, decisions!
- But your heart breaks a little when you realise you’ve had all your syns for the day.
Nothing worse than sneaky syns creeping up on you #sadface
- You always try your best to fit in your one third speed.
Spinach can go with anything.
- Your cupboard is stocked with every variety of Frylight and a multitude of spices…
- And your fridge looks like it’s sponsored by Muller Light
So many free flavours!
- You get excited when your consultant tells you that a new flavour of Hi-Fi bars is on the way.
Can Fruit and Nut just arrive already?
- Quark actually starts to taste alright.
Except for in lasagne…quark will never belong in lasagne.
- You’re always on the prowl for the latest low-syn snacks…
That syn bin won’t stock itself!
- And you’re quick to measure different treats against each other.
12 syns for that teeny sliver of cake? I could have two Curly Wurlys for that!
- Receiving a shiny new sticker makes you nearly burst with pride.
Yas, I earned you, get on my book.
- You have no idea why you didn’t join sooner.
You can lose weight while still eating chips and chocolate, what’s not to love!