1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
Love Actually! I always try to watch it early in December to put me in a festive mood.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I honestly can’t remember. There was a lot of snow in 2010 so maybe then?!
3. Where do you usually spend your Holidays?
With family. We alternate between mine and his every year.
4. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
All I want for Christmas…!
5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve?
Never! It’s always first thing on Christmas morning.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer?
Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer, Blitzen, Comet…that’s about it. Wait, how many are there?! (I have to Google this…)
7. What Holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
All of them! Exchanging presents, catching up with family and friends, the big dinner, the board games…!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
I haven’t even got a tree yet but this year, it will probably be fake.
9. What is your all-time favorite Christmas sweet/treat?
Ooh…it’s hard to choose but I do love a Selection Box!
10. Be honest: Do you like giving gifts or receiving them better?
Honestly? This year, I had a really good idea as to what to get my other half as a surprise. It’s in a box under my desk right now and I can’t wait to give it to him on Christmas morning. I think it’s something he will really like but won’t expect and I’m looking forward to seeing his reaction more than anything else. So…yeah, I think I prefer giving gifts (although obviously I don’t mind receiving them either!).
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
When I was about seven or eight, I got this Barbie* dream date set. It was a big pink table where Barbie and Ken could have a romantic dinner (miniature plates etc. included!) and then you flipped the table and adjusted it so it became a gondola for a romantic cruise!*
*I just googled this and it turns out it was a Sindy set?! This is the exact set I had (look at those tiny serviettes!).
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holidays?
Definitely New York!
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I actually love wrapping presents!
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
I don’t think there’s one big moment but instead lots of lovely little ones!
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
It came from a classmate (who I thought was my friend!). I was nine and I still remember standing in the schoolyard and feeling slightly horrified!
16. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Well, I try…
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
The atmosphere at this time of year and all the tradition that goes with it.
(I’ve had this post sitting in my drafts since last Christmas! Unfortunately since it was so long ago, I have no idea where the questions came from so I can’t credit the creator — I’ll change that if I find out in the meantime!)