- Such a splurge! I love Eddie Rockets for its 1950s American-style diner set-up and its seriously indulgent menu. I was in a food coma for hours after eating this but it was so worth it!
- Earlier this year, I read Louise O’Neill’s debut novel Only Ever Yours and now I’m moving on to her second book Asking For It — I can’t wait to get in to it!
- These butter cookies were crazy good with their creamy chocolate filling. I had to give away half the box so I didn’t eat them all myself!
- I love that Soap and Glory have such a great selection of miniature products — I carry their Hand Food hand cream and Hand Maid cleansing gel with me everywhere!
- Whenever I’m in Kildare Village now, I can’t resist stopping by Le Pain Quotidien for some of their incredible sweet spreads — perfect on toast
or just straight out of the jar.
- It’s always fun discovering new products and I’m really looking forward to trying out the L’Oreal Infallible primer and setting spray.
- I always love to relax with coffee and the latest issue of a glossy magazine.
- This strawberry and elderflower fizz from GBK is pretty amazing. It’s so lovely and refreshing and you get free refills!
- We popped down to Tramore for a random day out and I took about a million pictures — it’s just so gorgeous and scenic and it made me seriously excited to think that summer is just around the corner!