- My shifts in work vary a lot but it’s not often I have a Friday off. Today was the exception and I took full advantage of that! I went for lunch in a restaurant that I’d been wanting to visit for ages and this gorgeous creme brûlée was a perfect way to finish off the meal.
- How cute is this little guy?! It’s Daffodil Day here in Ireland where volunteers around the country sell flowers and merchandise to raise money for the Irish Cancer Society. As soon as I saw this fuzzy bear in his sweet yellow shirt, I had to bring him home!
- The aforementioned lunch: steak on ciabatta with chunky chips, salmon with brown bread and lots of fresh salad — seriously good food!
- These Cowshed candles are made with lemongrass, ginger and rosemary essential oils and they smell incredible. They also come in the prettiest box and — best of all — I found these in TK Maxx for half the RRP!
- Chocolate always puts me in a good mood and Mint Crisps have long been one of my favourites.
- Another great TK Maxx find! I haven’t used this Ciaté x Olivia Palermo gel kohl liner yet but I can’t wait to try it out.
- This ladybird bubble bar from Lush is made with peppermint and geranium oils and it’s so beautiful! It smells great, turns the water a vibrant shade of red and provides lots and lots of lovely bubbles.
- I found this Nails Inc nail polish in a can in Boot’s and it couldn’t have gone in my basket fast enough! I tried it earlier this week and I’ll have a full review coming soon!
- Doughnut shop Aungier Danger popped up in the window of Arnott’s back in January and since they could well soon be gone, we stopped by to pick up a few treats! We chose a fun little variety and they tasted as good as they look!