- These past couple of weeks have been horribly wet and miserable and a good hot chocolate is pure much-needed comfort in a cup!
- I had a little splurge during the week…the Urban Decay Naked palette has become such a cult beauty product and I finally caved — I needed to see what all the fuss was about!
- When I was in college, I spent a summer in Brussels and I’d often pop in to Le Pain Quotidien. The Belgian bakery opened up in Kildare Village at the end of last year and when I visited there recently, I picked up a jar of Speculoos spread — it’s as good as (if not better than!) Nutella!
- From Marks and Spencer, these are the cutest and most delicious (and totally irresistible) little chocolates.
- L’s cousin is getting married this summer and now that we’ve received a Save the Date, I know it’s going to come up so soon. Time to look for the perfect dress!
- Chips smothered in cheese, bacon and spring onion…best thing ever.
- Nothing like a good book and as soon as I started reading Gillian Flynn’s Dark Places, I couldn’t put it down! It’s so gripping — if you liked Gone Girl or Sharp Objects, you’ll love this.
- How gorgeous is this make-up storage? Full post to come on it very soon!
- This Ickle Baby Bot from Lush was almost too cute to use. It’s made with calming lavender oil and it’s one of the sweetest and most affordable bath bombs I’ve come across to date.