- Every once in a while, I love getting my nails done by a professional. Shellac always gives such a nice finish and it lasts a couple of weeks too.
- The Costa Christmas menu is my absolute favourite! This coconut and white chocolate snowball with a passion-fruit and mallow centre was almost too pretty to eat!
- I’m really eager to start printing out more photos and this gorgeous album in Paperchase will be the perfect place to store all our memories!
- Good old Penney’s! I recently picked up this super cute and fuzzy pink hot water bottle…along with about a dozen other things!
- Also in Penney’s, I found this trio of mini Zoella fizz bars. I tried one of them earlier this year and they make a nice addition to any bath.
- So simple but so good — chicken goujons with Southwest sauce.
- The new Next bags are the prettiest shade of rose gold/copper.
- One of my all-time favourite ways to relax: curling up with a glossy magazine and a big bar of chocolate.
- More Costa — I might just be addicted…!