- Heavy black clouds in front of a fiery sunset while a jet passed overhead — the picture doesn’t pick it up particularly well but this was such a pretty sky!
- Monogrammed mugs! I kind of want the whole alphabet, to be honest…
- I tried oil pulling for the first time! For those who don’t know, it basically involves swishing oil in your mouth for fifteen to twenty minutes first thing in the morning. It doesn’t sound too nice but it’s supposed to have great health benefits. It did feel a bit weird and I only managed to do it for about eight minutes but my teeth looked and felt cleaner so I might try to make it a regular thing!
- My sister gave me this gorgeous wedding planner and I absolutely love it! It contains lots of tips, advice and check-lists to help keep you organized. Speaking of weddings, I’m giving away five pairs of tickets to the Wedding Journal Show so if you’d like to attend, be sure to enter here!
- Chicken burger, chips and a strawberry milkshake…so bad but so SO good!
- I don’t think I’m capable of doing an Insta Lately post without featuring coffee…Costa is always my favourite!
- Although autumn is my favourite season, I’m still a bit sad that summer’s over. It’s not going to stop me eating ice-cream at every opportunity but still…!
- I’ve always been a fan of Penney’s homeware but they’ve been especially impressive of late. I did a big haul a couple of weeks ago and — as if I hadn’t already picked up enough — I ended going back in again the next day to get this salted caramel scented candle and cool wooden box.
- This is Picture Perfect from Suzanne “So Sue Me” Jackson’s gel polish collection. I haven’t been able to try it out properly yet as I currently have Shellac on my nails and I need to get that professionally removed whenever my beautician can fit me in! I love this pink shade though and I can’t wait to try it out!