I’ve been wanting to start a new series on my blog for quite some time now and I’ve decided to try Insta Lately — a round-up of my most recent uploads from Instagram. In a way, it’ll be similar to my monthly Loving Lately series but just a bit more personal — I hope you like it! If you want to follow me on Instagram (or Twitter), my username is @sineaddaze.
- We went to stay with L’s family’s at the weekend and had such a great time catching up with everyone! I also loved seeing their pets again — I was never a cat person until I met this black-and-white cutie! During our visit, we also filled up on lots of his nanny’s homemade scones (which are seriously the best in the world).
- As usual, I’ve been eating way too much chocolate — I’m obsessed with sweet and salty combinations!
- I recently tried out some coffee-flavoured yogurt from The Collective Dairy too — it was a little strong for my taste but caffeine addicts will surely approve of this one.
- My photo-of-a-photo is from last month’s visit to the Newbridge Museum of Style Icons. I posted this one in honour of Audrey Hepburn’s 86th birthday.
- Our new bedsheets are my absolute favourite!
- I met a friend for a cup of tea and ended up bringing home these fresh cream pastries from Quigley’s — too yummy to resist!
- I made this delicious colourful smoothie with just frozen berries and skimmed milk — see, I can do healthy sometimes!